Grow the game
Sweetspot’s mission is to help golf facilities worldwide to reach their full potential. By offering amongst other things a booking system, marketing tools and strategic partnerships we can offer a full service solution toward our partners. In addition to that we provide revenue management and business intelligence tools for facilities to constantly improve their setup.
Sweetspot was founded in 2016 and provides golf facilities with a state-of-the-art, data driven revenue management system. Sweetspot collects data and provides insights in addition to a number of tools to help companies optimize their business and achieve their set goals.
Sweetspot has grown year-on-year, both regarding partners and employees. We’re currently 35+ team members and we have plans to be many more.
- Bringing mvp applications into the world of enterprise level code quality and architecture
- Develop processes, structures and routines for long term stability, both team and codebase
- Keep a sound balance between speed and quality while fulfilling product needs
What you will do:
- Implement and maintain features in front-end applications
- Implement and maintain bugfixes/hotfixes in front-end applications
- Work together with design, product and back-end teams on implementation details and planning of features
- Work together with front-end team to improve codebase and code standards
- Be an active part of front-end team strategy and process discussions
Who you are:
- Competitive, self-propelled and enjoy working toward your targets
- Analytical and interested in understanding both details and possess a holistic view.
- Communicative and excellent in explaining complex matters in simple terms
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a goal of digitising an industry
- Intermediate level of experience in React and TypeScript
- Intermediate level of experience in integrating with RESTful APIs
- Intermediate level of experience with testing frameworks like Jest
- Optional experience with CSS frameworks like tailwind
Benefits of working at Sweetspot:
We believe that life should be fun and enjoyable - both professionally and personally. Work/life balance is an important aspect of our hectic lives and this understanding is incorporated deep into our culture. Other benefits include:
- Market competitive salary
- Opportunity to own a part of the company through our option program
- Wellness care
- Company parties, after work etc.
Applications will be continuously reviewed.
This is a full-time position, where you are welcome to work from home a few days a week, but we have a lot of fun in our WeWork office which we encourage you to join in.
If you have any additional questions don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Sweetspot is a market leading, data driven, revenue management platform that helps golf facilities around the world reach their full potential.
Grow the game
Loading application form