Want to build the next generation revenue management platform for the golf industry?
In this role you will be overall responsible for driving the future product and business development of one of our product areas.
What you'll do
As Product Owner at Sweetspot of you will be part of one or more cross-functional agile teams. Within this role you will work closely with engineers, designers and business area managers to create value for Sweetspot customers every step of the way. Your responsibility will be defining the future product and development of one of our product areas.
Your main focus will be
- Prioritize, manage and create the product backlog
- Create and manage a roadmap with a clear strategy and vision
- Handle stakeholder management, communicate vision and progress
- Work together with other Product Owners to ensure a coherent customer experience
- Draft and drive key objectives and results
- Be the point of contact for external vendors and partners
To be successful in this role, we think you should have
- Experience of being a product owner and worked with agile methodologies for minimum 2 years.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Creative thinking and vision, with the ability to prioritize.
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work, and challenging problems.
- Hands-on experience with product management and/or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- An interest in golf
Are you interested?
If you are interested in joining Sweetspot family, please submit your CV and personal letter (optional) as soon as possible. We apply a continuous selection process: Interviews will be held continuously.